Lazada Philippines

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

There is a Better Way @ Aerternum Garden

My father visited me last week and told me not to forget that he and my brother will meet on Oct. 27 at my mother’s grave.  It’s the time of the year when we celebrate the Araw ng mga Patay and everyone would be busy making sure that the memorial place of our love ones are repainted and cleaned.

We actually have our own lot at North Cemetery where all the remains of our relatives are buried. This is our traditional way, but every year; a scenario was always expected. As we prepare for Nov. 1, we also prepare ourselves to the difficulties that we need to undergo every All Soul’s Day. Since I’m residing in Pasig, we have to leave early to be able to reach Manila early and to avoid the rush plus the traffic. Every year, we need to prepare for the climate ahead of time (bring the umbrella); we all knew that it’s rain every All Soul’s Day. Every year, we have to prepare ourselves with the lines as we reach the entrance of the cemetery. There are times that I really complain, complain there are other days in a year that we could visit them and not wait for All Soul’s Day just to visit them. I was always wondering if there is an alternative way to do it, a better way.

I love my family, and if that’s the way to do it, then so be it. Go ahead with the traffic, with the bad weather, with the putik, with small space. But the thing is; there is a better way.

I know that my family loves me and they will also sacrifice a day to be able to celebrate the All Soul’s Day with me when my time comes; but do I want them to experience the difficulties that I have to endure every year just to be able to be with my departed love ones.

I don’t want to sound morbid or anything but we are all going to meet God, in the time that he called us. Death is something that we cannot avoid; we have to accept the fact that it’s the final destination of every one of us. Just like education, we need to prepare for this kind of scenario. I live my life to the fullest; and I wanted to leave in a way that my family need not encounter any problem if the time comes.  I always prepare for future events; even my death is something I have planned already.
Morbid as it sound, I was already planning as how would I leave. I already scouting for funeral plans and arrangement ( well as I say, daig ng maagap ang masipag)

One of the places that I find is Aeternum Garden. Aeternum Garden is located inside Heritage Park in Taguig. The location is accessible for private vehicles and commuters. Words are not enough to express how majestic the Aeternum Garden is. If I didn't mention where this photos where taken; would you guess that it's a location for a columbary; I believe that you would not guess it.

THE PLACE
Who would have think that I'm taking my photos inside a park in front of a columbary.

In front of me is the chapel dedicated for the Mass 
Behind me is the columbary 
I could watch the sunset from this bench, I feel so relax
My family could play and get together without the limit because the area has enough space to roam around
Friend and families doesn't have to feel morbid because of the area

Even during the night, the Aeternum Garden is well lighted
Would you choose with way? Let this not happen to you


There is a bette way, the Aeternum Garden way.

I have been investing so much in the future of my children, I believe that it's time that I invested in mine. I love my family dearly that giving them a peace of mind during the my end time is the final gift I could give them.


Aeternum Garden Columbary Park
C5 corner Bayani Road Heritage Park Area 2 Taguig
Tel: (02) 401 1303
Website: http://www.aeternumcolumbary.com/
Facebook : Aeternum Columbary
Twitter: @AeternumGarden
Instagram: @AeternumGarden












No comments:

Post a Comment