Lazada Philippines

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Try the Ultralift at Body Tune Traditional Massage

I am beautiful and I believe that everyone is beautiful, but because of stress and lack of sleep we can’t maintain that youthful glow of our skin.


It was a perfect timing when some friends invited me to try the Ultra Lift at Body Tune Traditional Massage.
I have suffering from lack of sleep for about a week now and no make-up can cover the signs in my eyes. There are aging lines around it and it doesn’t look good in picture. I definitely need some scientific help and Body Tune SM Megamall offers the solution, offering Ultra Lift, it is the latest technology in non-surgical facelift. It renews the skin with use of focused high frequency ultrasound.

Ultra Lift (through HIFU) causes lesions to the SMAS or the 4th layer of the skin. During the healing process, the skin produces collagen and elastin, thus causing the outer skin to tighten. Tightened skin looks young and vibrant! This is Body Tunes newest anti-aging service. UltraLift can help produce collagen through targeting the 4th layer of the skin.

 At the moment: Ultra Lift targets the SMAS to help renew the skin. The procedure can be performed in different areas of the face such as:


Forehead, Cheeks, Neckline and even the baggy under eye!

Fine lines along my eyes because of lack of sleep and to help it revitalized, additional collagen is need and Ultralift can help produce collagen through targeting the 4th layer of my skin.

The first that they did was clean my face and put gel to minimized the tingling sensation that would occur during the process.

The therapist was very careful in handling my session and always asking with regards to the pain if there’s any during the treatment

To everyone who wants to try out the service, it is on a Special Launch Rate of P2500.00 for the full face and P1500.00 per area until end of the month! So head on to Body Tune Megamall and let's get young and beautiful inside and out with ULTRA LIFT!

Beside the Ultra Lift, I made sure that I try their traditional massage that they are famous of. It was a relaxing experience and the rooms are adequate for my needs. There was also a shower room that is well lighted and comfortable.  The therapist are well trained 

1 comment:

  1. This information you provided in the blog that was really unique I love it!!, Thanks for sharing such a great blog..Keep posting.


    Prenatal Massage in NJ

    ReplyDelete