Lazada Philippines

Monday, July 6, 2015

HUE Studio Salon Magnolia Residences : Now Open


Great day for great business, Hue Salon was officially opened to the public last June 12, 2015

Hue means color and because of their love of color, these ladies opened the Hue Studio Salon for the friends and client to enjoy a full-service salon that offers professional hair, nail, and skin care and massage therapy services. Located at Robinsons Magnolia Residences, Hue Studio Salon is perfect place where you avail of salon services without waiting since it is located outside a mall. Convenient for the residence of nearby areas, Hue Salon Redefines the whole salon experience, Hue Studio Salon’s modern interiors, mood lighting, tranquil music, and soft comfortable couches provide the highest level of customer pampering


The Place










The Products



The Ladies Behind Hue Studio Salon



The Management and Staff

The Services











As for me, it was the much needed body massage that I avail. Unlike other massage spa that performs the usual signature massages, mine was unlike any other. The therapist just makes sure that I got what my body needs. Ate did not follow the usual but gives the fulfillment of total relaxation


In Tagalog, kinapa Ni ate ang mga lamig ng aking katawan, gives the pressure and sooths that every inch of my body needed. A real professional in every sense of the word because she knows what my body needs and just works her magical on me. I was actually near sleep during the whole time if not for the worry that I might snore 

Prices and Services


For details and inquiries : Please refer to the Poster Above

No comments:

Post a Comment