Lazada Philippines

Monday, July 6, 2015

Enjoy a Relaxing Afternoon at Asian Secrets Whitening Spa

I need my metime and it seems that a friend of mine think so too that she gave me her GC to me to be able to experience some pampering.
It was also so nice of her to even call the spa to set up my appointment.  It was last July 2, 2015 at 2 pm that I manage to get that much needed relaxation
And to make the relaxation more exciting, I was booked with a blogger friend and that means girl bonding time.



Located at the 5th floor of SM the Block, Asian Secret can be easily located since you can see immediately from the elevator.

The lobby might be a little bit small but it still serves its purpose because of the cozy sofa and you can see the product display as well.
And now it’s time for my body scrub and massage.
I love body scrub because if a combination of removing your dead skin and a massage as well.  I

The room may not be spacious but it serves its purpose.  The rooms are enough for you to walk around and for the therapist to move around with discomfort.  The room is near the shower room that gives the comfort of not travelling far



If you want to enjoy the service in the comfort of your home, there are products available at the spa for purchase



It was the most relaxing 2 hours of my day that I promise myself that I would find time to come back and enjoy it again. The price is reasonable since I have a body scrub and massage at the same time. There is no overhead charge and what makes it interesting is that the products are imported in Indonesia and the spa is operated by Unilab- one of the trusted brands in the Philippines.

Well, thank you Asia Secret Whitening Spa for a day of relaxation and whitening.

You can visit them at 5F The Block, SM City North Edsa

You can call them for reservations at 0927 329 6736 

Like them on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment