Lazada Philippines

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lunula Nail Salon & Day Spa : For your Pampering Retreat

After 2 weeks of stressful preparation for the grand ballet recital of my daughter for National Arts Center Los Banos and Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP), I just had to take a break and recharge myself. A heavenly message was sent to me that I welcome with open arms and feet, I may say. I immediately proceed to Robinson Magnolia where Lunula Nail Salon & Dry Spa is located.  Lunula Nail Salon & Dry Spa is a full-service salon that offers professional nail care, skin care and massage therapy services.

The first things that greet me are the heavenly scent upon entering the salon, followed by the assisting staff. Every inch of my body craves for that relaxing massage. Since I need to relax my body and yet have it energized, I opt have the World Blend Massage that has 1 hour and 20 minutes time duration.  I slept all through out the whole time it was done; the good thing about the therapist is she feels what my body needs. It’s not the usual hard massage that I regularly ask because I need not ask for what’s suitable for me. For that service, the charge is P 550.00

After that relaxing massage, I had my callus remove (P 115.00) and pedicure (P 230.00).
“Maganda silang maglinis at di man Lang nasugatan ang paa ko, napakalight ng mga kamay ng mga staff ”.  I had to schedule again the other services some other day for I feel rejuvenate already.

 Operating under the banner of Lunula Nail & Beauty Concept Corp., Lunula Nail Salon & Day Spa aims to provide the best personalized service in an equally suitable environment: modern interiors, mood lighting, tranquil music, couches that beg you to sink in, plus a wide range of magazines to keep you entertained. Lunula redefines the whole nail care (and day spa) experience.


Robinson Magnolia
Level 3 , Space No. 328 Robinson's Magnolia
Aurora Blvd. cor Dona M. Memady and N. Domingo St
New Manila, Quezon City
Mobile No. 09202677043
Tel No. 9616249
www.lunulanailsalon.com

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. athenatria.com thelifestyleavenue.com info@athenatria.com 0915 108 1830

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to have my callus remove as well :( although there are times I'm scared to try this with other salon because baka masakit or magka mark..May facial din ba sila? like diamond peel etc? I hope I can try their services soon :-)

    Divine Grace Bongolan
    pure_shores07@yahoo.com
    www.itsmegracee.blogspot.com
    09227659271

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am ready for it. nice blog post mommy lariza.

    http://seftiburcio.tumblr.com/
    09064350954. joseph.tiburcio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sana makasama ako.. hehe emmanuelorillo17@gmail.com thefootech.blogspot.com 0928 8454901

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post ms Lariza

    ayahcapalungan@gmail.com
    http://aragwin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the best treatment for foot that are stressed?
    dbedalyn@yhoo.com
    http://mamiandfamily.blogspot.com/
    09062170610

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post! Here are my questions:

    1.) What makes Lunula different from other salons / spa?
    2.) What's one Lunula service, that you think would click this summer?

    http://misskimkong.tumblr.com/
    misskimkong@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. That is an amazing salon! I would love to go there and try their service.. There are also awesome salon that are available in online deals philippines.

    ReplyDelete