Lazada Philippines

Friday, January 11, 2013

G.E.B. Super Club: Your New Great Clubbing Venue



I maybe in my early 40’s but I too know how to party. Last January 10, together with other bloggers, we stroll around Tomas Morato to find the right place to party. Tomas Morato in Quezon City is known as the hearth of partying and grinding, a diverse party and clubbing hub for all. As the most popular nightlife in the area, Tomas Morato is where party people like us find places suitable to our taste, whatever age us maybe.

Disco to my generation, clubbing to you generation; use whatever term you want but the bottom line is party all night mode switching on.




First stop for the year is the G.E. B Super Club. GEB stand for Grand Eye Ball is you’re wondering. G.E.B Super Club is the newest party place for all.  I happen to be watching the entire incoming guest to check as to what kind of crowd they allow

G.E.B can accommodate around 250-300 client, with its fresh interior and distinct environment. I have to mention that they have a fire exit at the back that’s wide enough for a group of people to go through if ever there’s an emergency. Fire exit are one of the important thing that I always check when I’m partying. I want to have that peace of mind that I know I’m safe and just enjoy the music. Speaking of music, G.E.B has the hippest and latest music for the young and the yuppies that party goers will truly enjoy and will have the ultimate experience of the night life.

Equipped with different clubbing entertainment, GEB is definitely the place where great experience begins, with more dancing with the music while having fun with friends and meeting new people in the clubs event.  As for the club event, different days give different fun. For Wednesday , they have the Ladies’s Night. Thursday  is the Model’s night. You have to have TGEB it’s Friday and the most wanted jam packed Saturdays of booty grinding and bumping.


G.E.B Super Club was opened last November  30, last year and make sure to attend the “ UNLEASHED” this coming Jan 25, 2013 ( Friday). Located at 184 Tomas Morato, Quezon city near 7-11 and in front of Mang Inasal

GEB Super Club is a party place where I could allow my children  to party. Ensuring their safety while parting is one of the conditions that they to follow I want them to experience their youth and still need not to worry. GEB has security bouncer to assist them and would not allow minors to enter the venue. The electrical wirings follow the standard installation with regards to clubs. And besides, the beverages are affordable that they could party within the budget.

Check their details and other promos at www.facebook.com/GEBSUPERCLUB and follow them on Twitter @GEBsuperclub.

No comments:

Post a Comment